Child actor Tenzing Norgay Trainor is a Hollywood newcomer who previously appeared in an episode of VH1's Stevie TV. He was also seen in the independent film The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone.
Trainor is the grandson of Tenzing Norgay who was the first man to reach the summit of Mount Everest with Sir Edmund Hillary.
He also appeared in a season four episode of Good Luck Charlie as Devin.
Aside from acting, he is also a Black Belt in Taekwon-Do.
|2012||The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone||Child #2|
|2012||Bits and Pieces||Parker|
|2013||Stevie TV||Gosselin Boy|
|The Jadagrace Show||Jackie Swartz|
|2013||Good Luck Charlie||Devin|
|2013- present||Liv and Maddie||Parker Rooney|
- He has a black belt like fellow Disney actors, Leo Howard and Billy Unger.
- Liv and Maddie is the second time he portrays a character named "Parker", the first time was in Bits and Pieces.
- He is one of the youngest actors on Liv and Maddie.
- He also is the youngest Disney actor to have a black belt.
- Dove describes him as simply adorable.
- Dove loves him like he is her little brother.
- He's left handed.
- He supports two soccer teams, the Spanish soccer team "Real Madrid", and the British soccer team "Chelsea".
- He has guest starred on Good Luck Charlie.
- His grandfather, Tenzing Norgay, was one of the first men to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
- He voiced Buddha on Super Buddies.
- He likes sports.
| To view the Tenzing Norgay Trainor gallery, click here.