Child actor Tenzing Norgay Trainor is a Hollywood newcomer who previously appeared in an episode of VH1's Stevie TV. He was also seen in the independent film The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone.
Trainor is the grandson of Tenzing Norgay who was the first man to reach the summit of Mount Everest with Sir Edmund Hillary.
He also appeared on a season four episode of Good Luck Charlie as Devin.
Aside from acting, he is also a Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do.
|2007||Good Luck Charlie||Child #1|
|2012||The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone||Child #2|
|2012||Bits and Pieces||Parker|
|2013||Stevie TV||Gosselin Boy|
|The Jadagrace Show||Jackie Swartz|
|2013||Good Luck Charlie||Devin|
|2013- (present)||Liv and Maddie||Parker Rooney|
| To view the Tenzing Norgay Trainor gallery, click here.
- He has a black belt like fellow Disney actors, Leo Howard and Billy Unger.
- Liv and Maddie is the second time he portrays a character named "Parker"
- He's the youngest actor on Liv and Maddie.
- He also is the youngest Disney actor to have a black belt.
- Dove describes him as simply adorable.
- He's left handed.