|“||Did someone say professional help?||”|
Maddie is helping Willow practice for varsity softball tryouts, but Willow is overwhelmed by her crush on Joey. Liv suggests sneaking in a love note from a secret admirer to distract Willow, but believes it's from Joey. Meanwhile, Karen gets Liv an appearance on the local morning news program, but Liv accidentally mistakens permanent glue for makeup glue when trying on a costume for an upcoming role. Additionally, Parker helps Evan train for his blue belt in karate.
| This episode summary is not finished yet.
Please excuse the summary's unfinished state and try adding to it so we can finish it!
- Dove Cameron as Liv and Maddie Rooney
- Joey Bragg as Joey Rooney
- Tenzing Norgay Trainor as Parker Rooney
- Kali Rocha as Karen Rooney
- Benjamin King as Pete Rooney
- Emmy Buckner as Liv #2
- Shelby Wulfert as Maddie #2
- Jessica Marie Garcia as Willow
- Carter Hastings as Evan
- Kurt Long as Johnny Nimbus
- Elaine Kao as Sensei Rae Dawn
- This episode is the continuation of Switch-A-Rooney.
- This is Johnny Nimbus's first appearance since Fa La La La-A-Rooney and Evan's first appearance since Sleep-A-Rooney.
Maddie: Okay, Willow. Ready? Focus. Fire it at me, right here. (Willow throws ball at a pot instead and breaks it by accident).
Maddie: Perfect if we were playing smash that pot. Willow, you've been in a slump for days.
Karen: Thank you for seeing me in my office.
Maddie: Thank you for the ride.
Karen: So tell me the first thing that pops up in your mind.
Karen: Okay so what is going on with you and Joey?
Willow: Nothing, that's the problem. It's spring time, love is in the air, birds are chirping but all I can think about is why my sweet little Joey bird at me!
Maddie: I think we need professional help...
Karen: Did someone say professional help?
| To view the Slump-A-Rooney gallery, click here.