|“||Just holding back the ENTIRE PACIFIC OCEAN WITH MY FINGER!||”|
Liv throws a secret sleepover on the set of "Sing It Louder!!" (complete with waffle bar) to help Ruby and her co-star Priya become better friends. Meanwhile, Joey meets a new nemesis, Skeeter Parham, and Parker reveals a big surprise to Maddie.
- Dove Cameron as Liv and Maddie Rooney
- Joey Bragg as Joey Rooney
- Tenzing Norgay Trainor as Parker Rooney
- Kali Rocha as Karen Rooney
- Lauren Lindsey Donzis as Ruby
- Chloé Wepper as Gemma Nimbus
- Amarr M. Wooten as Finch
- Shelby Wulfert as Maddie #2
- Emmy Buckner as Liv #2
- Laya Hayes as Priya
- J.J. Totah as Skeeter Parham
Parker: How's it going?
Maddie: (holding onto the tunnel) Oh, you know, just holding the ENTIRE PACIFIC OCEAN WITH MY FINGER!!
Parker: Girl, you have no chill.
- This was originally known as Fun-A-Rooney, which differed significantly from the aired version:
- Originally Falcon suggested the creation of the "pizzarito" instead of "schwarmilada."
- The opening scene POV for "Sing It Louder!!" was Stephanie Einstein's.
- Skeeter's laptop computer kept getting broken.
- Liv tried to create a portmanteau for "fun" and "ambassador"--"Funbassador."
- The slumber party was for the entire female cast.
- A couch, not a table was destroyed, and Gemma was led to believe that she was to blame.
- The ending had Liv tied to a cast chair by Ruby and Priya as the studio lights were turned off.
- This is the second slumber-party themed episode. The first being Sleep-A-Rooney.
- This is the first appearances of Skeeter Parham and Priya, new characters in season 4.
- Ron Hart's favourite Dove Cameron moment happens in this episode.
- This episode aired at a special time of 9:00pm.
- This aired after the Descendants Holiday Special, which also starred Dove Cameron, which is why it aired at 9:00pm.
- South Salamanca is mentioned in this episode.
- The Parker tunnels return.
- Say Hey is played in this episode during Liv, Ruby and Priya's slumber party.
| To view the Slumber Party-A-Rooney gallery, click here.