|“||Finally the birth of 'Miggie'!||”|
The kids mistakenly believe they are moving.
Pete discovers that the house is infested with beetles. Karen bought a new smartphone and unknowingly video chats her children while she and Pete book a hotel, but they think they're moving to Madison. Each of the kids spend their last day in Steven's Point tying up loose ends: Liv fakes an illness to say goodbye to her childhood home; Parker fills in his hidden tunnels around the house; and Maddie makes another attempt to tell Diggie her feelings. Meanwhile, Joey and Artie make a bet while building rockets.
| This episode summary is not finished yet.
Please excuse the summary's unfinished state and try adding to it so we can finish it!
- Dove Cameron as Liv and Maddie Rooney
- Joey Bragg as Joey Rooney
- Tenzing Norgay Trainor as Parker Rooney
- Kali Rocha as Karen Rooney
- Benjamin King as Pete Rooney
- Emmy Buckner as Liv #2
- Shelby Wulfert as Maddie #2
- Ryan McCartan as Diggie
- Jimmy Bellinger as Artie Smalls
Maddie: If I only have one day left here, I'm gonna tell Diggie how I feel about him.
Liv: I am staging a live-in.
Diggie: You're gonna move away without saying bye?
Maddie: I was going to but I got really hurt when you blew me off after reading my note.
Diggie: If you're moving, I want you to have this and not because you're cool, because this means something to me like you do. (Diggie puts his jacket around Maddie)
Maddie: Maddie and Diggie are officially in like with each other.
Liv: (squeals) Finally the birth of 'Miggie'!
Diggie: So looks like you're staying. We said some things.
Diggie: Aww I kinda like it! (Maddie glares at him) Uhh I hate it!
Maddie: Madison?! Madison's 2 hours from here! That's a completely different school! With no Diggie's in it!
- It is revealed that Parker dug a series of tunnels around the house.
- Maddie and Diggie start dating in this episode, after they both admitted their feelings for each other.
- The pairing name of 'Miggie' (Maddie & Diggie) is mentioned in this episode.
- It's revealed that Liv is terrified of bugs.
- Karen has a new phone.
- It is revealed that Liv has always been 1/8 of an inch taller than Maddie.
- When Maddie and Diggie almost hug and handshake at the beginning of the episode, it could be a reference to Disney Channel's original series Austin & Ally's series premiere "Rockers & Writers" when Austin & Ally hug/handshake.
- Liv seems to be a Miggie shipper because she got excited when Maddie said that she and Diggie are officially a couple and believes they're meant to be together; and she even mentioned it.
- Liv ends the Facegab call with her mom by pressing the mic instead of the red button (to end the call).
- In "Twin-A-Rooney", Maddie says she likes Diggie, in this episode, Maddie and Diggie confess to each other that they like each other and officially become a couple.
| To view the Move-A-Rooney gallery, click here.