|“||The Liv Rooney diva board! The legend is true!||”|
Liv becomes quick friends with Korean popstar and international teen sensation Kathy Kan when she comes to the states to study the actress for the Korean version of her hit show, “Sing It Loud.” Meanwhile, after losing to Joey to a game of HORSE, Maddie tried to get a rematch so she can beat him, though he refuses to play anymore. Parker's secret of watching Linda and Heather is revealed.
- Dove Cameron as Liv and Maddie Rooney
- Joey Bragg as Joey Rooney
- Tenzing Norgay Trainor as Parker Rooney
- Kali Rocha as Karen Rooney
- Emmy Buckner as Liv #2
- Shelby Wulfert as Maddie #2
- Herbie Jackson as Reggie
- Tara Karsian as Principal Kneebauer
Kathy Kan: Who can? Kathy Kan can!
Liv: Who lives? Livy Liv lives.
- This is the first episode where Pete Rooney is absent.
- Piper Curda, who is starred in the Disney Channel TV series, I Didn't Do It, guest starred in this episode as Kathy Kan.
- Linda & Heather might be a spoof on Liv & Maddie. It is probably named after the co-executive producers Heather Macgillvray and Linda Mathious.
- When Parker is watching Linda & Heather, the scenario heard on the TV is similar to Twin-A-Rooney, when Liv confessed to have pretended to be Maddie to get Diggie to go to the dance with her.
- This is the third episode where Liv and Maddie have no interaction following Brain-A-Rooney and Pottery-A-Rooney. Despite this, Liv does mention she and Kathy can talk to Maddie about being "normal girls", although they then decide against that.
| To view the Kathy Kan-A-Rooney gallery, click here.