Holden and Andie
Holden and Andie first started dating in the episode Prom-A-Rooney. They seemed to have a good relationship, but Holden soon came to realize that they didn't have much in common and once he realized he had stronger feelings toward Liv, he ended his relationship with Andie.
- Andie asked Holden to Prom and he said yes.
- They danced together at the Prom.
- They started dating in this episode
- Andie got Holden to join the band.
- They were seen to still be dating
- They were holding hands in one of the scenes in the music video.
- Andie enjoyed her date with Holden.
- Andie runs off in tears when she realizes Holden is breaking up with her on live TV.
- Willow called them a couple
- Andie said, on TV, that she and Andie were the couple in the band
- Holden said Andie was great
- Holden apologized to Andie when she realized he was breaking up with her, saying he didn't want her to find out that way
- Andie had a hard time getting over Holden.
- Andie built a statue of Holden playing his guitar.
Similarities and Differences
- They both love mini-golfing.
- They're both in the same band
- Holden is male, Andie is female
- Andie likes metal, but Holden doesn't