|“||If you were trying to psych out your competition, mission accomplished.||”|
Maddie and Pete sign up for a two-on-two tournament. However, Pete's skills are a bit rusty, and Maddie fears losing. After meeting Joey's personal trainer, Bernard, Maddie leaves Pete for a more skilled teammate, who in turn finds a teammate in Diggie. Karen cites that Maddie and Pete's dissolution of their pairing was solely based on winning, and the two apologize and team up again. Meanwhile, Liv earns the lead role in the school play of a career driven housewife, a characterization similar to Karen.
| This episode summary is not finished yet.
Please excuse the summary's unfinished state and try adding to it so we can finish it!
- Dove Cameron as Liv and Maddie Rooney
- Joey Bragg as Joey Rooney
- Tenzing Norgay Trainor as Parker Rooney
- Kali Rocha as Karen Rooney
- Benjamin King as Pete Rooney
Maddie: I just don't think it's going to work out.
Pete: But we were so good together, you and me.
Diggie: Sup Rooney.
Maddie: Ready Dad? Got to get some practice.
Parker: (blows whistle) Traveling!
Pete: Traveling?Parker: Yeah those tiny shorts are traveling right up your butt.
Pete: Are we supposed to hug now?
Maddie: I'd rather go play basketball.
- This episode features a real life basketball player, Dwight Howard.
- This is the first episode of the series with a major guest star.
- This is the fourth Disney show Dwight Howard has guest starred on (the others being The Suite Life on Deck, Pair of Kings, and Mighty Med).
- Diggie's last name is revealed to be Smalls in this episode.
- Set interviews took place during the production of this episode.
| To view the Dump-A-Rooney gallery, click here.