Maddie during her confessional in season 3
Confessionals occur during a scene in every episode. A character says how he, she or they feel during or after a or scene. There isn't a special or specific room for a confessional, but they normally take place in the Rooney house. The Rooney Family gives confessionals most of the time, but sometimes recurring characters have them as well.
- Maddie Rooney was the first to give a confession.
- Joey Rooney and Parker Rooney have been in a confession together.
- Karen Rooney and Pete Rooney have been in a confession together.
- Maddie and Karen Rooney have been in a confession together.
- During a scene in Twin-A-Rooney, Liv Rooney's confessional was a voice-over.
- Sweet 16-A-Rooney
- Fa La La La-A-Rooney
- Liv Rooney
- Maddie Rooney
- Joey Rooney
- Parker Rooney
- Pete Rooney
- Karen Rooney
- Diggie Smalls
- Willow Cruz
- Josh Willcox
- Holden Dippledorf
- Aunt Dena
- Artie Smalls
- Gemma Nimbus
- Confessionals on Liv and Maddie are similar to Total Drama, a Canadian cartoon show. They are also frequently used on reality shows.
- Confessionals were also used in Disney XD's Zeke & Luther.
- Confessionals are also featured on Modern Family.
- Not all of the main characters will have a confessional in an episode.
- There can be more than one person in a room during a confessional.
- The characters can have their confessionals while sitting or standing.
- Confessionals usually have a character from the previous or current scene.
- Confessionals are mainly about a character's thoughts, but said out loud.
- Confessionals have been shown in almost every single episode.
- This breaks the fourth wall because it seems like they know they're on a show.
| To view the Confessionals gallery, click here.